On 29th of January a meeting of the Corporate Advisory Board, an international consultancy committee with the aim of keeping the content and frame of the Global Excutive MBA in line with business reality, and composed of independent business professionals from global companies, was held on our campus in Collbató.
They highlighted the following points:
- Corporate life: sharing experiences / learning from the current corporate situation. Implications for the programme. Corporate board members shared their views about the business chanllenges they are facing and how it could be integrated into our programme.
- Revision of the programme curriculim(see figure Programme Design). Corporate Members insisted on the importance of having a well balanced curriculum that aims to equip managers and executives for global management challenges.
- The Global Leadership Programme within the GEMBA. Corporate members were very satisfied with the visit to the first class NeuroCoaching Lab. They appreciated the feedback about the Leadership & Coaching programme through meetings with faculty and students.
- Working and networking meeting with the GEMBA students. Both students were very pleased with the 2 hour working lunch. Corporate avisory board members were also satisfied with the truly international executive profile of the students.
The Corporate Advisory Board is composed by the following members:
- Dr. Matthias Afting
Head of Global HR and Organization
Vorwerk & Co. KG
- Margaret Chen
Senior Advisor Telefonica Group & President China Club Spain
- Prof. Dr. Mark-Ken Erdmann
- Dr. Richard Pott
- Joseph Schelchshorn
Executive Vice President Human Resources
- Enrique Vilamitjana
Panasonic Home Appliances Air Conditioning Europe (PHAAE).